Skip to main content

The greatness of living

In many times life has a way of springing up a surprise into your life, in a sense that it seems as though you are not looking only to be surprise by a bomb popping up out of no where in your world. There are many reasons for your heart to lose a bit and also reasons for it to skip a bit. We happen to be searching for answers but yet don’t realise that they are just in front of us given but in disguised by unsuspected package such as an old man in a bus travelling the same road as you with the same destination but different plans and goals. Its amazing where life can throw you and what it can bring to you- in my journey I had the blessing of sharing some time with one of those sent angels; a well groomed and wise white old man whom I did not happen to catch his name, never the less- I managed to gain a lot of wisdom and advise from this old man. I may be using the word old in a more lose manner because even though this man may have been old of age, his heart is young and shows through his interaction with people. We spoke of many and almost everything under the son. Through all this I found myself being rebuilt and fed things that my soul desired to hear and what only I could only imagine happening. My ride on a bus to Cape Town became a great gain for me that is the greatness of living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2010

Let the New Year begin Be grateful of 2009, may it been a lesson to you and your heart that there is good and there is evil Have the WILL to overlook your shadows and embrace your forefront My New Year’s Resolutions are: Conviction to change that will develop into determination and my determination will then transform into action If I was selfish I would be the happiest person standing Ask me no more of love because it has conquered me and diminished my existence as a free soul Let me walk and talk as though in a dream This year…Is not for me

Think again

May God show way and open your eyes to a better future… People are lost and led by the blind. Solutions: Vote for someone else on the poles rather than Mbeki or Zuma…vote for a president that will be not in scandals and someone who will bring unity and fresh ideas. These people do not have the power with out your vote. You hold the power to free us from all this shame. For almost a decade if not more, we have lived as a united/ rainbow nation with every one welcome and appreciated… and now, all of a sudden there are noticeable differences. All along you did not see the man next to you is from Zimbabwe and now they are in crisis all of a sudden you see an enemy. Fine let’s say- all the Zimbabweans go home as you wish…what then? Will you be able to provide the service that they provided? Will you be able to demote yourself and take an offer that you know very well that you are worth double the value? No, you won’t. I hope that we are aware that what we do has consequences; the blood you ...