Skip to main content

Nothing

Happiness grows but then it ages, decays and dies

I remember you... hot-blooded and totally aroused I did that to you once
I think of you in the darkness on an empty bed but reality always emerges to shatter my daydreams

This longing pierces my insides - it rends my heart
My heart is choked with thick memories

There are no "big–shot" romantic heroes in real-life
I don't have a single thing! not you,... no confidence

This ending of our adventure as soul mates is leading me straight to hell
and tonight in this house there will be nothing

No smiles and no frowns ...nothing hot and nothing cold no self and no other
no light, no life
nothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2010

Let the New Year begin Be grateful of 2009, may it been a lesson to you and your heart that there is good and there is evil Have the WILL to overlook your shadows and embrace your forefront My New Year’s Resolutions are: Conviction to change that will develop into determination and my determination will then transform into action If I was selfish I would be the happiest person standing Ask me no more of love because it has conquered me and diminished my existence as a free soul Let me walk and talk as though in a dream This year…Is not for me

Think again

May God show way and open your eyes to a better future… People are lost and led by the blind. Solutions: Vote for someone else on the poles rather than Mbeki or Zuma…vote for a president that will be not in scandals and someone who will bring unity and fresh ideas. These people do not have the power with out your vote. You hold the power to free us from all this shame. For almost a decade if not more, we have lived as a united/ rainbow nation with every one welcome and appreciated… and now, all of a sudden there are noticeable differences. All along you did not see the man next to you is from Zimbabwe and now they are in crisis all of a sudden you see an enemy. Fine let’s say- all the Zimbabweans go home as you wish…what then? Will you be able to provide the service that they provided? Will you be able to demote yourself and take an offer that you know very well that you are worth double the value? No, you won’t. I hope that we are aware that what we do has consequences; the blood you ...