Skip to main content

From this- Looking back (growth)

Cruel Intentions

There is a difference between playing fair and misleading someone
You allow them to believe that you are the one

The matters of the heart are unfortunately hidden for sometime
Until the time is felt to be right to reveal all that is within

Bruised ego is what is left behind
Broken hurt left to hang

What the heart sings to you everyday is never respected
Little voice with in
Whispering…
Take time, don’t give in, am I safe, is it worth it???

The answer comes like a sudden black cloud out of the blue
And the storm hits hard and where it hurts most

Waiting for the cruel hard hitting drops to blow by
But they pierce through like a silver sword on a silky sheet

The pain is not felt at first, as the blade moves in lightening speed
But time is the enemy but also the friend that heals

I thank you for being who you are and what you meant to me

Because; should I not accept then I will be the one who had
Cruel Intentions

Leave long and be blessed, for you deserve the best
I continue my journey in finding a compatible partner
I continue my strive to meet someone half way

I continue searching for understanding
Respect, love, friendship, generosity
Wait…
I continue looking…looking but mostly
Looking to find myself

The only cruel intentions are those not intended by the mind and the heart
But

The outcome of an unclear picture

By: Boogie
28/11/2006 TB Songwiqi

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good post.

Popular posts from this blog

2010

Let the New Year begin Be grateful of 2009, may it been a lesson to you and your heart that there is good and there is evil Have the WILL to overlook your shadows and embrace your forefront My New Year’s Resolutions are: Conviction to change that will develop into determination and my determination will then transform into action If I was selfish I would be the happiest person standing Ask me no more of love because it has conquered me and diminished my existence as a free soul Let me walk and talk as though in a dream This year…Is not for me

Think again

May God show way and open your eyes to a better future… People are lost and led by the blind. Solutions: Vote for someone else on the poles rather than Mbeki or Zuma…vote for a president that will be not in scandals and someone who will bring unity and fresh ideas. These people do not have the power with out your vote. You hold the power to free us from all this shame. For almost a decade if not more, we have lived as a united/ rainbow nation with every one welcome and appreciated… and now, all of a sudden there are noticeable differences. All along you did not see the man next to you is from Zimbabwe and now they are in crisis all of a sudden you see an enemy. Fine let’s say- all the Zimbabweans go home as you wish…what then? Will you be able to provide the service that they provided? Will you be able to demote yourself and take an offer that you know very well that you are worth double the value? No, you won’t. I hope that we are aware that what we do has consequences; the blood you ...