Skip to main content

Dirty man by Joss Jones - Beautiful

You're a dirty, dirty man
And you gotta dirty mind
You're a dirty, dirty man
You and that other woman, you're 2 of a kind
But you forgot 1 thing baby when you were doing me wrong
That Im a good house keeper
Im gonna take my broom and sweep
All of the dirt out on the street
You're a dirty, dirty man
Oh in so many, so many dirty ways
You're a dirty, dirty man
And you've been hidding your little dirt all over this here place I know you have
Oh here's my chance baby to throw some mud in your face
Coz Im a good house keeper Im gonna take my broom and sweep
All of the dirt, yes I am, out on the street
Oh, Im cleaning outl my whole house
Fast as I canIts time to make everything spick and span
You're a dirty, ooh you're a dirty man
You do me dirty for so many years, yes u did
You're a dirty, dirty man, yes u are
And Im tired of you and your woman and your dog too
You're a dirty man You're a dirty man
Now get outta my houseDont u never, never, never come back again
Dont u never You're a dirty, dirty man
And Im done with your dirty ways

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 6th of May

On this day a baby was born 53 years ago; at the age of 28 that child gave birth to a daughter and named her Thuthukani the dad gave her a name too known as Isabella (Bella) Yes, it is my mother’s birthday today, a woman I am proud to call MY MOTHER. She had it tough and bad but she also experienced the Lord’s grace and mercy. My Mother made me who I am, she is the one that gave me confidence and 100% self-esteem to face the world that we live in. she taught me how to make an honest living without hurting and abusing others, she taught me how to forgive and to trust. She made her life an open book for me to learn from as much as there is bad in those pages but they stand as warnings and examples preparing for my future just as the bible does. Through out your life your ancestors have guided you and helped you to find your way home. Awulibalanga imvelaphi yakho nalapho wakhuliswa khona yintombi yaseMahlotshaneni (umhakhulu wam), Mamthembu; Jali ; Maqatha Alikhulu. Wakhuliswa wena nga

My Weekend

Last Friday I decided to take a breather and free myself from my usual tight schedule of studying and been broke. I went to visit a friend which introduces me to more friends. We had a blast, it was wonderful… I got a bit irritated an uncomfortable when one of my friends’ friend’s girlfriend started taking pictures of us. And my reason is- she did not ask and some how you feel violated when someone just surprises you by snap shooting at you holding a glass and not posed. I am one of those people who are picky when it comes to taking pictures (you them people who believe a person has a good side of their face or body for a snap shot). I’m not really photogenic but I surely love the camera when used by me or agreed to be taken a picture. Some people see no harm in just randomly taking pictures forgetting that we come from different worlds and what you find “cool” might be the opposite to me….lol. Anyway… here’s a killer – still same place, we were having Pizza and one of the guys says he

To the end

Apart we grow slowly we fall Thee innocents no longer in tune with the dreams Would it be easy to allow it to just be? Apart we grow slowly we fall Toss and turn in the middle of the night Your fire may never come to ignite Apart we grow slowly we fall So easily comes the forbidden fruit To sooth and healeth thy sorrow Make me forget make me free Apart we grow slowly we fall No longer a whisper nor a scream Thy worth has waned out Interest has fallen along the way Apart we grow slowly we fall Cold as ice are the dreams Cold as ice are the words Not sure what to say nor how to say it Apart we grow slowly we fall